Our physiotherapy session are primarily based around manual therapy using hands on techniques. We also may use:
- Acupuncture – release knots in muscles and increase blood flow to promote healing using sterile needs inserted at specific points
- Shockwave Therapy – blast away scar tissue using a premium electrotherapeutic device a certified professional creates micro traumas greatly speed healing.
- Therapeutic Exercise – retain the benefits of your treatment with a tailored exercise picked specifically for your condition and abilities
Registered Massage Therapy
Our registered massage therapists us hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints to: enhance recovery, promote healing, and increase mobility.
During your visit you can expect a certified therapist to assess you condition and provide treatment using specific hands on techniques. They then may provide you with guidance on how to maintain your physical fitness.
Massages starting at: $58
Pilates & Physiotherapy
A match made in heaven! Scott Dunne our certified physiotherapist and certified Pilates instructor he will teach you how to get the most out of your muscles making you stronger, especially in the back and core.
We have one-on-one session where a physiotherapy assessment is performed followed by an instructed Pilates session.
Starting at: $95
Small group session are available in and out of the office by appointment. Call for details.
Golf Fitness Assessment
You can expect a head to toe analysis by our specialist to determine how your current physical state complements an efficient golf swing. You will be guided through:
- A movement screen using Titleist Performance Institute app
- Video captured swing performance assessment in our golf lab hitting bay
Full analysis, a video walkthrough of data, exercise plan video, swing analysis photos: $300